Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: i haven't been here for a while but wil be trying to post more often,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here's one of my vids. sorry it's in dutch but it's all about the finds ofcourse, hope you like it. wil start with the first one
We all speak detector. Post and then keep posting.
Great video!!! What camera do you film with? Awesome stuff Yes

Joe
(07-10-2015 07:43 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Great video!!! What camera do you film with? Awesome stuff Yes

Joe

hi Joe, i always film with my phone, it's an old samsung s2, works great. further i use movie-maker to finish the job
geweldige video !!!! that's in Dutch I think ?
(07-11-2015 06:02 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]geweldige video !!!! that's in Dutch I think ?

Yes it is bulletbob, thank's a lot
thanks for sharing, cool video
Great video Jack! You guys over there detecting are about the same as us over here, just a different language. How do you pronounce your last name? Ridick? Raysdayke? Just curious. Dutch always amazed me.

ODF
(07-12-2015 06:52 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great video Jack! You guys over there detecting are about the same as us over here, just a different language. How do you pronounce your last name? Ridick? Raysdayke? Just curious. Dutch always amazed me.

ODF

Raysdayke would be the right one hahahaah
i've put some English subs in it for you all, hope it works
Reference URL's