Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Logging in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it that when I'm logged into the forum then when I go to the classifieds I have to log in again? And when on the classifieds I get a pop up wanting my email which I have already signed up for updates on newly listed items?
(07-10-2015 09:28 AM)88junior Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that when I'm logged into the forum then when I go to the classifieds I have to log in again? And when on the classifieds I get a pop up wanting my email which I have already signed up for updates on newly listed items?

The classifieds and the forum operate independently from one another, and a person needs a separate user & pass for each site. As to the pop~up...

That is a weird issue, and shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it further, and report back. Thanks for bringing it to our attention Happy

Joe
Thanks for the response Joe since posting this the pop up has stopped.
(07-10-2015 09:04 PM)88junior Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the response Joe since posting this the pop up has stopped.

The way it works is, once you sign up for the updates, the message stops appearing, IF YOU'RE SIGNED IN. If you're not signed in, the system cannot recognize that you're already receiving the updates. So, yes, if you're not logged in, the message will show up every so often. I deal with it too Happy It probably can be altered, but it'll take some work.

Joe
Gotcha Joe that makes since on being logged in I think that was my problem!
Reference URL's