Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I can't compete with that last great find - but here are my small fun finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all who check in - I can't compete with that really cool GAR medal - wow over the top to say the least.

I went detecting yesterday and today and tried for gold and or old coins. I also listened for coins digging iron signals and got two coins in a few tries.
One was a wheat cent by itself (bent probably by a lawn mower) with a very orange red type of soil around it - must have been rusted bottle cap or iron part.
The other is a cool find, iron key ring rusted so bad it broke into small pieces when I took it out of the hole. It held a brass key and a Snap-On Tool key fob in the form of a Truck.

No brag just having fun out there -
Cool finds Tony. Love that Snap On Key fob!!
Wanna buy it? 14.95 to $20 bucks on ebay, it's the original logo or original key fob produced by them - I can't believe it myself

Now I ask you who the hell is going to but that item?

Ha ha ha
That truck is cool. I'd clean it up and put it on my keys.
Nice job Tony. Somehow I think your truck is gonna be popular.
Neat pin, Tony Yes Brings back memories of growing up in Brooklyn. A few of my relatives owned body shops and junk yards and stuff, and the Snap On trucks pulled up all the time to drop supplies off. I used to go in their trucks and look at the Snap On calendars of all the foxy girls they'd hang in the trucks, lol.

Joe
Thanks guys. I remember those calendars posted at old gas stations on the bathroom walls. Cool memory, but Joe it's not a pin, there is a hole on it for your key ring.
I was surprised that folks sell these finds on ebay. Once I saw the listing I realized that it wasn't just a junk yard scrap item.
(07-11-2015 01:04 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Neat pin, Tony Yes Brings back memories of growing up in Brooklyn. A few of my relatives owned body shops and junk yards and stuff, and the Snap On trucks pulled up all the time to drop supplies off. I used to go in their trucks and look at the Snap On calendars of all the foxy girls they'd hang in the trucks, lol.

Joe

Joe you aged yourself by saying foxy. LOL. Now days they say "hot". As for me....I prefer foxy.

Joe is that calendar from the 80's ? I mean look at that hair. I still think the 80's was the most useless decade ever.
Reference URL's