Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: m 6 hits...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gold this morning. 14 k to be exact.  HH. Albert
Congrats on the Gold nice find.
Nice chunk of gold there
Nice hit.
Congrats on the sweet find.
SUPER!!!!! Party Sun Dancing Cake Beach? Turf? Give us some details Happy

Joe
Very nice, congratulatiosn!
Still on my bucket list.... any K, I'll take it! Fabulous find!!! Where, when and how? We love the juicy details!!!!

ODF
My wife and I usually hit the parks around the area and occasionally the beach. We were at a really trashy park and I was detecting around the kids jungle gym.  Of course you folks know that if you get too close to the metal the detector goes off.  I have learned on the m6 that even if you are close to big metal that if there is something else there, it will signal you. The quick recovery on this machine is great for this kind of hunting. About 3 inches from the big metal , and about 3 inches deep in the bark out came this gold medallion .  Gold came in as pulltab. My settings on the m6 were the 7 tone, disc just under foil and gain at preset with the 6x10 eclipse dd  coil. Trac on. Deadly  combo for sure. My wife uses the mxt pro and she's unbeatable with her pro and 6x10 coil.  thanks. HH. AlbertBeer
(07-12-2015 09:15 AM)albert Wrote: [ -> ]My wife and I usually hit the parks around the area and occasionally the beach. We were at a really trashy park and I was detecting around the kids jungle gym.  Of course you folks know that if you get too close to the metal the detector goes off.  I have learned on the m6 that even if you are close to big metal that if there is something else there, it will signal you. The quick recovery on this machine is great for this kind of hunting. About 3 inches from the big metal , and about 3 inches deep in the bark out came this gold medallion .  Gold came in as pulltab. My settings on the m6 were the 7 tone, disc just under foil and gain at preset with the 6x10 eclipse dd  coil. Trac on. Deadly  combo for sure. My wife uses the mxt pro and she's unbeatable with her pro and 6x10 coil.  thanks. HH. AlbertBeer

That IS quite the set-up on the M6, for sure Yes I used the MXT 300 for a few years, and it was a great machine! I also had the 6X10, and, as a matter of fact, I never took it off since it was so good. I hunted tot lots years ago, and they can be very productive for jewelry, especially if it's a high traffic area, and one is hunting them after major holiday's, etc. When I was hunting with the MXT, I would simply turn down the sensitivity when near the playground equipment, allowing me to get a bit closer, because as you pointed out, many can't/won't detect too close to metal structures.

Joe
Reference URL's