Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Meet Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sounds like fun. Yes
I just spent $1K on new brakes. My truck has 202,843 miles on it and is good for at least that more. Can't kill a Ford. I can't take passengers though, too much essential crap I carry in that unused space. Yu'all can ride in the bed though, if ye can handle it!

Let me know!

ODF
Nice ride, what do you use the rack on top for, work stuff?

Joe
(07-13-2015 10:09 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2015 10:03 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting idea, keep me posted

You're invited...if you fit in the car...I don't know how big you are! Chuckle

Joe

I have a four door pickup - Tony, Joe, Me and ????
(07-14-2015 08:10 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ride, what do you use the rack on top for, work stuff?

Joe

That rack is gone. It's my main ride now. I'm just a hard nose when it comes to vehicles. That pic is from ten years ago. But she's my baby and pretty much looks the same.

ODF
(07-14-2015 08:29 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2015 08:10 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ride, what do you use the rack on top for, work stuff?

Joe

That rack is gone. It's my main ride now. I'm just a hard nose when it comes to vehicles. That pic is from ten years ago. But she's my baby and pretty much looks the same.

ODF

I see some green in the background, did you hit it?

Joe
Joe's fibbin. He will pick up in his private jet. Just be ready when he arrives.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's