Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Meet Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to hit the road in the fall and maybe meet up with other members. We could all get together at a central location and hunt for a day or two. I don't mind driving a few hundred miles if that's what it takes. I know Will is about 4 or so hours from me, and we have a couple of guys from NY, etc. Just throwing this up to see if anyone would be game. Even a small group is fine by me. It would be a BLAST! We can hunt the parks, the woods, knock on some doors, whatever. Obviously, I know members on the west coast or in the central states would be out unfortunately, but anyone that's within 7 to 8 hours drive time may want to join in if we can all meet in the middle someplace.

Joe
That sounds like it would be a blast but to far from me to make it.
Funny how you guys back there think in terms of hours and out here we think in terms of miles. How many hours is 1000 miles----that's about halfway for me Happy
Joe I will meet ya half way between NY and Houston. Where will that put us ?
We could all hop on a plane to CA and crash Ron's party out there. But seriously it does sound fun if we can hook it up. The east coast area hunt I mean.
(07-13-2015 05:18 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like it would be a blast but to far from me to make it.

Hey, maybe we could have mini Treasure Classifieds member meet-up's for guys in certain areas. If it can be thought, it can be materialized Wink

(07-13-2015 05:28 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how you guys back there think in terms of hours and out here we think in terms of miles. How many hours is 1000 miles----that's about halfway for me Happy

True! Like when I'm traveling way out in farm country in Upstate NY or something. I ask someone directions, and it's always "right up the road". Yeah, 396 miles right up the road! Lol.

(07-13-2015 05:56 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Joe I will meet ya half way between NY and Houston. Where will that put us ?

Ok, Kentucky it is! See you at the crack of dawn, Kajun!!! I'm bringing the coffee Chuckle

(07-13-2015 06:08 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]We could all hop on a plane to CA and crash Ron's party out there. But seriously it does sound fun if we can hook it up. The east coast area hunt I mean.

Raid Ron's spots!!!!! We'll pillage those gold camps!!! Tongue Will, you ain't that far from me, if WE can't meet up, this isn't looking so good, lol.
Interesting idea, keep me posted
(07-13-2015 10:03 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting idea, keep me posted

You're invited...if you fit in the car...I don't know how big you are! Chuckle

Joe
The timing would have to work out as well I've been working 6days a week for a while now with no real end in sight. The money is good but not getting stuff done at home , or time to detect much unless it just local for a few hours or so.
You know im not that far...only a few hours tops. So im totally game for getting together to hunt sometime
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's