Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Blind luck today on a V3i!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i just so happened to find an EXCELLENT condition V3i today for a good deal! im so stoked, I had to sell my other V3i due to some hardships a while back, and have been regretting it ever since.
 Gonna take some time here and go through it and see what customs may be on it at what settings...if possible I will be out swinging it this evening and deffinatley tomorrow! Gonna be a good day tater...YesWink
Best of luck Mike
Good luck Mike. Those V3i's are great machines from what I've seen!
Congrats, I love my V3I ,they are great machines.
(07-14-2015 02:22 PM)indiana_mike Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i just so happened to find an EXCELLENT condition V3i today for a good deal! im so stoked, I had to sell my other V3i due to some hardships a while back, and have been regretting it ever since.
 Gonna take some time here and go through it and see what customs may be on it at what settings...if possible I will be out swinging it this evening and deffinatley tomorrow! Gonna be a good day tater...YesWink

GOOD DEAL INDIANA MIKE! Yes
You located in Indiana?  If so, where?  I'm in the Indy area. 

I just joined this forum a few weeks ago, and recently "repurchased a v3i" again myself, after having the original V3 and selling it back in 2010, due to the nagging of my friends and hunting buddies. HONESTLY, at the time they were right, as very few people could understand the goodies that the v3 offers.

I am still learning this machine myself, but let me know if I can be of assistance Cool

Bubba
good luck
(07-14-2015 05:56 PM)Bubbadirect Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2015 02:22 PM)indiana_mike Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i just so happened to find an EXCELLENT condition V3i today for a good deal! im so stoked, I had to sell my other V3i due to some hardships a while back, and have been regretting it ever since.

GOOD DEAL INDIANA MIKE! Yes
You located in Indiana?  If so, where?  I'm in the Indy area. 

I just joined this forum a few weeks ago, and recently "repurchased a v3i" again myself, after having the original V3 and selling it back in 2010, due to the nagging of my friends and hunting buddies. HONESTLY, at the time they were right, as very few people could understand the goodies that the v3 offers.

I am still learning this machine myself, but let me know if I can be of assistance Cool

Bubba

Thanks Bubba, and thanks to everyone else....Im over by Muncie, bout an hour from Indy. I agree the V3i is an ongoing learning process. Ive spent most of the afternoon just re-aquainting with the controls and settings, its been a while lol. Took it out this evening to my moms place and went down a strip by the road that has been thrashed to death by several units and was pulling coins out of the ground so Im happy. Nothing good, just clad but still encouraging. Once youve owned a V3i its just hard to settle for less lol. Honestly thought the XLT i have is an absolute demon in the dirt and I would have no problem falling back on it as a back-up unit if need be. The V3i was just such a good deal and its in new condition with 16 months warrant left on it...it was a no-brainer and im just glad i happened to have the extra cash on hand. Its good to be back playin in the dirt, i missed it for sure.
Reference URL's