Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A few junkers and one wheat cent short hunt today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got out after a few days of very bad back pain - OMG it was horrible but now I am about 92% better.
I decided to take it slow and hunt for junkers that had an iffy tone.
Nothing silver turned up - just one wheat cent but I had fun.

I hope everyone has better luck
Any find is a great find Tony. Congrats really on just one wheat! You know there is just more there!

And very glad to hear you are feeling better!

ODF
I like that...Ninety TWO percent! Not 91, or 95...92!!! Chuckle

We're supposed to be getting a heavy dose of thunder boomers tomorrow, so the ground should be sweet for the weekend. Glad the back is "back" to normal Yes

Joe
Glad to see you're back out there and the back is feeling better. Just 8% to go.
Tony it's always about the fun. And clad is never a bad thing. Ever.
I know it sounds funny but its not 95% yet, probably 93% - the dam thing still hurts and it scares me because it incapacitates a person. No medical lesson here just plain facts if you lose your ability to walk or bend - your on the down side.
This makes me really cranky and miserable.

Thanks to all for the good wishes - I'll keep plugging along - if you don't use it you lose it.

I never believed before that if you find wheat cents there will be silver. I assumed that the folks before me found it all and left the cents behind because they don't dig penney's.
These days - I am finding silver in areas where I have gone over several times - going slower or digging the iffys - you guys know my story - I don't hide facts I help and want to learn from others too.
The wheat cent was on the fringe of an picnic area - just off of the pavement about two inches into the grass and dead center of the place. The thing was a bad signal - iffy - I was able to get a tone on it and the display fell far right but down below almost middle of the EXP II screen. So I didn't know what to expect junk or coin.
Two other signals had good tone but rang up iron and they were - deep nails but they were both bent - I thought that was wierd.
Have fun out there if you go and good luck to all
Reference URL's