Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Doodads and whatsits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's some stuff from my last few hunts. My best find was the lock that I already posted. The long piece with all the holes in it I think is an old hair clip. Some of this stuff I have no clue.

I forgot this rusty looking block. I'm pretty sure it was a lighter.
Yeah, you can see the line/indentation of where the cover would be for the Zippo/lighter. I like that hair braid piece. What's the gold looking thing, an old lipstick tube? Is this all from that park, your regular spot?

Joe
Man Will, you dig a lot of stuff. Hair clip, lipstick tube, locker key fob, and a whole bunch of "other". Great finds though, means you're cleaning out the area. Been there and done that. Leads to great finds!

How's Og doing?

ODF
(07-14-2015 08:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you can see the line/indentation of where the cover would be for the Zippo/lighter. I like that hair braid piece. What's the gold looking thing, an old lipstick tube? Is this all from that park, your regular spot?

Joe

Yeah that's lipstick. Some of this is from the park and some from the street tear out.

(07-14-2015 08:19 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Man Will, you dig a lot of stuff. Hair clip, lipstick tube, locker key fob, and a whole bunch of "other". Great finds though, means you're cleaning out the area. Been there and done that. Leads to great finds!

How's Og doing?

ODF

Og's doing great. He never wants to go diggin with me anymore though. I'll get him back out there one of these days.
Are you using the stock coils on your machines, or the smaller coils?

Joe
(07-14-2015 08:32 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the stock coils on your machines, or the smaller coils?

Joe

I think all this stuff came with the T2 and sharpshooter and the TDI with an 11" mono Minelab coil.
Nice assortment of "what's it" - digging those will probably ensure you didn't miss a good one.
Cool digs, I like it and so will the scrap dealer
Cool stuff Will. I love digging a bunch of different stuff. It's cool to ponder for a while.
Reference URL's