Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Did you watch the Home run derby or the all star game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, so how many of you watched the Baseball all stars or the home run derby?
Pittsburgwill - are you up for these replies?
I did enjoy watching the homerun derby the other night. The new rules are pretty cool. I kinda watched the game last night. I wasn't really into it. I did see my man Cutch knock one over the wall.
It's always a good feeling when your favorite does well, it kinda specil monent.
Tony I just can't get into baseball. I couldn't name 3 players in mlb. I used to love it as a youngster but in general it doesn't fit my temperament. By nature I'm an intense go hard kind of dude. That's why football is my sport.

Detecting is the only thing that puts me in calm mode.
Kajun dude, I know what you mean. I turned on the replay last night and was only able to watch some but not long. Come on they have a guy throw a fat slow pitch right down the center.....dosen't make it for me.

Ice Hockey puts up plastic plates around the net in several positions - you have to hit them to get points. Sounds easy but it's not.

I miss the days when I really enjoyed Baseball - I too feel that it was different back then
Reference URL's