Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1916 P Barber Dime #39 FTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got off of work late as this is crunch time there and headed to a spot of mine that I've done well at and it's pretty easy to get to. I really didn't expect to find much cause I only had to about 6 pm then I had to skedaddle home cause I have an early start tomorrow.

I was in about 3/4 hour and about 20 feet from one spill I had found and 30 feet from another spill, both this past Spring, when I get this signal. Now I've been over this ground with my Pro coil before because I recognized the trees. But this trip was with the 8x6 SEF running a sniping program I wrote for smartscreen. It originally hit as a 3-28, 4-28 but was real high tone and sometimes giving me a 4-29. I thought at first it may be a memorial but the tone was too damn tinney and high. Feeder root infested plug but at 5 inches this pops out of the hole. The ground was wet too and I was running 26 Sense on Auto.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

ODF
That's a nice dime Ed. I love smaller coils.
Nice Dime!! Congrats on another silver!
Don't think it can get any better than a barber at 5", Ed! You better paste that spot real good Yes And this is why we always go back to spots Happy Awesome, you've inspired me for me next hunt Beer

Joe
Thanks guys!!Yes You all inspire me for the next one too! Wasn't a seated, as I saw that one dime first out of the hole, but I'll take your advice Joe. I never expected anything from this site! Been there twice before with nothing!

ODF
And Good Night!
(07-15-2015 09:34 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys!!Yes You all inspire me for the next one too! Wasn't a seated, as I saw that one dime first out of the hole, but I'll take your advice Joe. I never expected anything from this site! Been there twice before with nothing!

ODF
And Good Night!

ALWAYS take my advice at your own risk, Ed!!! Tongue

Joe
Nice barber, now your 30 behind me. Congrats!
Very nice ODF. Amazing that is was so shallow. Always good to have a stable of coils.
Very nice recovery! Congratulations on the tinney tone!
Nice save Ed

can see/read "liberty" in full in the headband Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's