Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: V3i went to the beach this morning...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it was a nice cool morning with a light breeze so I took the V3i to a reservoir beach area today. I ended up hunting a smaller beach where the windsurfers launch from. Apparently there has been fresh sand trucked in and spread out because the sand is much deeper now and junk signals almost non-existant. I figured it would be a good chance to run a deep seeking Max Performance program. WOW...it wasnt an interesting hunt because of the amount of good targets, noe because of silver or gold....what really blew me away was the depth i was pulling clad from. 9" was nothing. about half the coins came from at least 12" and at one point i fished a bud-light can out of a hole that was nearly up to my shoulder! Rain stopped the hunt after about 1 1/2 hours, but im goin back tomorrow to hit the main beach before the swimmers get there. 
That is some SERIOUS depth you were getting! Which means, you will probably find some old coins and/or pieces of yellow that other hunters didn't hear, too Wink I see some quarters, that's good. It means you're in the area where all of the heavier items are possibly being grouped Yes Solid hunt, Mike!

Joe
For a test run that's a great hunt! Good luck next time out!

ODF
Cool digs, good luck
Reference URL's