Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Stress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working long days, from 6 to 6 so this is a great way to release yourself from stressSad, just two hours after work, now i can have a beerBeer and go to sleep. Today i found some 16th/17th century coins, a couple of buttons, a musketball, a quarter from 1964 and a nice old buckle
I'd be THRILLED digging 400 & 500 year old coins!!! Matter of fact, I would probably have to wear diapers on my ride home Chuckle Nice looking bunch of finds! Here's one on me, Jack Beer

Joe
(07-16-2015 04:46 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be THRILLED digging 400 & 500 year old coins!!! Matter of fact, I would probably have to wear diapers on my ride home Chuckle Nice looking bunch of finds! Here's one on me, Jack Beer

Joe

Thanks Joe, it's quite common finding these old coins over here, but if you like i'll send you some
Nice digs Yes

Not bad for 2 hrs!
Nice hunt for a stress reliever Jack! YesBeer
I'm with you - I use to detect during my lunch hour to relieve the stress.

Cool digs - congratulations
Nice 
finds, Congrats!  I wish you would send me a few?
Jack you better keep finding those coins because I think the request list will continue to grow. Including my request. LOL
Reference URL's