Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: last couple hunts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First hit an old resort that a friend has permission too. Had wrong coil on  the tejon, should have brought small coil. Did manage a really cool coat button...from S.F. street car .
Next, just got back from camping/prospecting trip in the mountains. Got a little gold, could have come home with 500 pounds of iron relics, and a couple  nick knacks. Nothing too exciting, just nice to get out in the woods.
[attachment=6196]
[attachment=6197]
[attachment=6198]
[attachment=6199]

[attachment=6200]
[attachment=6201]
Looks like fun to me -- did you do any fishin??

Nice gold nuggs and cool button Ray Yes

Beer
Detecting and a little gold hunting!! Nice way to spend some time outdoors!!

Cool little button-- too bad they made it upside down!! LOL

Some chunky little gold!! Did you find a nice crevice or just panning randomly?

Nice digs!!
Ray I like those iron relics. A lot.
Nice finds Ray! Love that GOLD and that button Those iron relics are real head scratchers! Nice scenery too. Tailing piles aplenty I'll bet! Chuckle

ODF
Ray looks like a great spot.
Wow that's some beautiful scenery. Looks like fun. Great finds and X marks the spot.
That's a great button, Ray Yes Did you do any panning, too? If you had more time, would you prospect/pan more, or detect?

You guys have some TREACHEROUS terrain out there, as I've noticed in most of the photos ya'll have posted. Rocks, boulders, venomous snakes, cliffs, steep inclines, heavy brush, geez. I thought hunting some of my ghetto neighborhoods was tough, but you've got me beat! lol

Joe
Thanks for the replies. Joe, I prefer relic hunting over any panning, etc.
Oh you fixed that button!! Nice restoration job!! LOL
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's