Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Show and Tell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a couple of my recent finds in Pasadena.  

[attachment=6204][attachment=6203]
Cool finds RH69. Where did you find the button or is that a collar disc ?
Bet you're working an old army base! Nice finds Relic!!!Yes

ODF
Love those relics, congratulations
Cool medical doctor plate thing

according to the screw holes = I'll bet it was mounted to an entry door to the MD's building (or at least his office.

I found a ton of the snake/staff Med buttons last yr and the yr before on a site I was working were a surgeon lived.

Yes
Nice digs!! Congrats!
I found most of the items like the military button in a very old part of Houston Tx.

(07-19-2015 09:16 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Cool finds RH69. Where did you find the button or is that a collar disc ?

6th Ward in Houston.

(07-20-2015 03:02 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Cool medical doctor plate thing

according to the screw holes = I'll bet it was mounted to an entry door to the MD's building (or at least his office.

I found a ton of the snake/staff Med buttons last yr and the yr before on a site I was working were a surgeon lived.

Yes

Yup, found that in an old long gone area near Texas City.

(07-20-2015 03:02 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Cool medical doctor plate thing

Yes

Yes

Sweet Digs.
AWESOME pieces! That big plate with the Caduceus symbol is amazing Happy That signal must've blew your ears off!!!

Joe
Reference URL's