Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #42 1938 Washington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Funny story. I spent 3.5 hours humping around some of the woods I have been over and over. Got tired and decided to head back to the truck. And, of course, found this about 75 feet from the truck. Along the grassy berm of the road no less.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

ODF
Congrats on more silver!!
That's an impressive total , ODF.
Way to go Ed !!! I see you hitting 100 ++ silvers this year !!
Congrats on another silver and a quarter to boot. You don't know how many times I found the find of the day on the way back to the car.
(07-22-2015 05:30 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on another silver and a quarter to boot. You don't know how many times I found the find of the day on the way back to the car.

Then you better start doing road berms Leo. I'm catching up! LOL!!!!!Yes

ODF
Man, you guys are killing me! I'm gonna have to shake my a$$ better than a cheap stripper to catch up to all of you this year Chuckle Almost no rain & high heat/humidity = no hunting for me for the time being. "Only" 5 more weeks till September Swear Crying

Joe
(07-23-2015 11:11 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you guys are killing me! I'm gonna have to shake my a$$ better than a cheap stripper to catch up to all of you this year Chuckle Almost no rain & high heat/humidity = no hunting for me for the time being. "Only" 5 more weeks till September Swear Crying

Joe

I can't wait either Joe. Between the bugs and all the water I have to lug around I'll be happier when the weather starts to cool down. I hope we don't get an early Winter!
(07-24-2015 07:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015 11:11 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you guys are killing me! I'm gonna have to shake my a$$ better than a cheap stripper to catch up to all of you this year Chuckle Almost no rain & high heat/humidity = no hunting for me for the time being. "Only" 5 more weeks till September Swear Crying

Joe

I can't wait either Joe. Between the bugs and all the water I have to lug around I'll be happier when the weather starts to cool down. I hope we don't get an early Winter!

Don't ever let those words escape from your lips again!!!

Joe
Awesome find! Keep em coming!
Reference URL's