Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: new camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really hoping I can actually start making youtube videos for detecting. Been wanting to do it for quite some time but never really had a good setup. So my alternative to spending too much on a GoPro...I bought the HD Drift innovations stealth 2 action camera for $135 on Amazon. Looks like it is goin to be a sweet little camera that I can put on my hat.
Will be looking forward to seeing the results. Been contemplating it myself. Too little time to edit though. My forehead has a permanent "FARBERWARE" impression on it now from the wife. LOL!!!!

ODF
(07-22-2015 01:01 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Will be looking forward to seeing the results. Been contemplating it myself. Too little time to edit though. My forehead has a permanent "FARBERWARE" impression on it now from the wife. LOL!!!!

ODF

Haha yea, time is the major factor. I usually get so focused on the detecting part that I will prolly forget to turn the camera on and off. I'm leaving for the beach on Sunday so hopefully I can try it there
I've heard VERY good things about the Drift Yes I've also seen some incredible footage shot with them, too. For what they cost, and the comparable footage, GoPro should be concerned, IMO. GoPro's are the gold standard, yes, but when users can get something that shoots similar quality (or even close) for a quarter of the cost, the huge price differential no longer makes sense.

Please put up some footage when you're able, as I'm very much looking forward to seeing the footage Happy

Joe
(07-23-2015 11:31 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard VERY good things about the Drift Yes I've also seen some incredible footage shot with them, too. For what they cost, and the comparable footage, GoPro should be concerned, IMO. GoPro's are the gold standard, yes, but when users can get something that shoots similar quality (or even close) for a quarter of the cost, the huge price differential no longer makes sense.

Please put up some footage when you're able, as I'm very much looking forward to seeing the footage Happy

Joe

Oh yea for sure..im going to make it known that these cameras will do the job for a cheaper price. Im looking forward to getting some footage as well
Reference URL's