Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Greetings from Northern Minnesota ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Dave and I'm glad to be here. Looks like a fun and well-organized website. Looking forward to posting finds and seeing what everyone else is finding. Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous 2015 ..
Hi, Dave Happy We're kind of the new kids on the block, as far as forums go, as we've only been together for a bit more than 2 years now, but I promise you we're working towards making this place the best. Aside from the cool detecting gear you can earn, and the exciting contests, we pride ourselves on being an OPEN, FREE community, where members can be vocal & opinionated on any variety of treasure hunting matters, without any repercussions. So, post away, and enjoy it here Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum Dave! I'm over in NE Ohio! Looking forward to seeing your finds!

ODF
Welcome Dave!! I'm new to the site as well. I buddy told me about it and it is really cool!  Look forward to seeing finds and reading your post.
Welcome from just south of Houston Tx. You will enjoy this site.
Greetings from Missouri.
Dave...welcome to the forum from New Jersey!
Best to you,
RJ Yes
Welcome from Pittsburgh PA.
Hey Dave, welcome to the forum
Reference URL's