Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: on hard soil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
let's try another video, it's a short one because of the hard soil, enjoy! And it's with subtitles of course.
Looks like some cool relics, but not speaking or reading your language I can only guess as to what your saying. It looks like you put a lot of time into the hobby and the videos are great quality just wish I could comprehend them.
(07-28-2015 07:49 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like some cool relics, but not speaking or reading your language I can only guess as to what your saying. It looks like you put a lot of time into the hobby and the videos are great quality just wish I could comprehend them.

If you pres the subtitle button at the bottom on the right,  you should get english subtitles
Thanks I will try that didn't know about it.
Makes it a lot better for me with the English subtitles.
Hey Jack , how about we all meet you over there for a group hunt ?
(07-29-2015 06:43 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jack , how about we all meet you over there for a group hunt ?

niceeeeeeeeeee

if you're ever in the neighbourhood, you're always welcome and there's always a fresh cup of coffee
good stuff thanks
Nice video Jack. Love the subtitles! Didn't know that either. Pretty great hunt for an hour! You could probably spend weeks doing that field!

ODF
Awesome job on the video!! I make my own as well but not sure if I am brave enough to post them. I'm still learn how to make them. Great finds!!
Reference URL's