Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deal or no deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals...just finished reading my August copy of "Lost Treasure" mag,
and I'd like to pass it on. First one to PM me with their complete name and addy
gets it as my gift.
Best to you,
RJ Yes
(07-28-2015 07:49 PM)CARDS4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and gals...just finished reading my August copy of "Lost Treasure" mag,
and I'd like to pass it on. First one to PM me with their complete name and addy
gets it as my gift.
Best to you,
RJ Yes

You're a class act, Cards Yes I hope to be seeing some finds posted by you soon enough Yes

Joe
Hi Joe...hey,I tried and guess no one wanted to make the deal. So,in the recycle
bin it goes! Some good can still come out of it!
Thanks anyhow guys and gals,
RJ Hi
(07-30-2015 09:00 PM)CARDS4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Joe...hey,I tried and guess no one wanted to make the deal. So,in the recycle
RJ Hi

I did! And RJ was more than willing to accommodate.... "I do have the July issue of "Western & Eastern Treasures' mag that I'll send to you. Hope you enjoy it!"

Thanks RJ!! I will "treasure" it!!!YesHappy

ODF
Cards4, you are really a good person. Thanks in advance for sending me a magazine to read in this hot weather. I am certain it will help motivate me to get out there and get some silver under my belt
Thanks RJ, the magazine came in today's mail.

Yes
(08-02-2015 09:12 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2015 09:00 PM)CARDS4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Joe...hey,I tried and guess no one wanted to make the deal. So,in the recycle
RJ Hi

I did! And RJ was more than willing to accommodate.... "I do have the July issue of "Western & Eastern Treasures' mag that I'll send to you. Hope you enjoy it!"

Thanks RJ!! I will "treasure" it!!!YesHappy

ODF

Got it today! Thank you again RJ. This will give me great dreams at night!

ODF
Nice!!! I love reading those things, if for no other reason than to get the blood pumping during those off-times of no detecting. Cards, thanks again for the good deed Yes

Joe
Reference URL's