Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just in from Vacation - here are some beach finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - I just arrived from OC Maryland and there is plenty of things to catch up on - so excuse me for rushing and the blurry photo
I was able to detect a few times in between family stuff. Next time I should plan more time for me....oh well - it was fun for all of us....

Best of my finds are:
Two lead sinkers on was 5 oz and a 3oz -
One No Cash value token
One Silver Tube earring
Cool finds big T!
Tony cool stuff but enjoying family time can't be beat.
Glad you got at least SOME detecting in Tony Yes I was hoping you'd be able to hook up with DigDug, but I guess it wasn't in the cards. It must've been packed down there, yes?

Welcome back to the Garden State Yes

Joe
Great you got out on vacation Tony! Some people don't know what the finer things in life are!Chuckle

ODF
Thanks guys, time off with the grandkids and family was terrific - my battery is fully recharged. This is the first itme out with both grandkids and we all enjoyed it.
Hooking up was difficult for me - I am a bad planner - I realized late in the week that early morning was a great time to get out there. Or if we did get together then late evening would have been great. I won't detect alone after sun down but together would have been the thing to do.
Yes it was crowded and traffic was difficult too. It seemed to me that more folks came down on friday and left siunday because targets were plemntiful then - they dried up during the week days. Also they run cleaning machines nightly.

I still want to detect the Jersey shore before the end of the season - I just have to plan it and not hesitate

Here is a better photo of the No Cash Value token, Silver earring and the lead weights
Reference URL's