Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1866 2 Cent, 4 IH's Spill!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YesA big THANK YOU guys! Yes

This was a complete surprise for me as well. Just seem to be hitting those old spots. Funny thing is I found a half a horseshoe about 75 feet away just sitting on a fallen log. Somebody had been through there but probably missed these because of junk signals.

Oh well!!!!Chuckle Chuckle

ODF
That shows you that if you put in the effort and get your coil over the right spots you get good results, even in prior hunted areas. No spot is ever totally hunted out but can be slim Pickings. Keep your coil swinging close to the dirt and keep them awesome finds posted.
Very nice !!! Yes
(08-01-2015 10:40 PM)mncoinhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice !!! Yes

Thanks!

(08-01-2015 09:25 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]That shows you that if you put in the effort and get your coil over the right spots you get good results, even in prior hunted areas. No spot is ever totally hunted out but can be slim Pickings. Keep your coil swinging close to the dirt and keep them awesome finds posted.

I will for sure!
Way to go Ed!!!! Rare one to find!!!!
(08-01-2015 11:27 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Ed!!!! Rare one to find!!!!

Thanks Ray! I really had no idea what I'd found!Chuckle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's