Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1866 2 Cent, 4 IH's Spill!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fitting end for July. 6 Cents worth of coins along an old wagon road. Found these about 1 hour before I headed back to the truck, sweaty, tired and happy about the 2 center!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

ODF
ODF that is outstanding. Makes going home easy.
AMAZING hunt, Ed Beer I've found ONE 2 center in almost 10 years of swinging. So, I'm either a real $hitty treasure hunter, or they're very hard to get...probably a little of both, lol. And the indians, too!!! That's it, you're officially banned from ever setting foot in the state of NJ!!! Tongue

Joe
(07-31-2015 09:11 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]AMAZING hunt, Ed Beer I've found ONE 2 center in almost 10 years of swinging. So, I'm either a real $hitty treasure hunter, or they're very hard to get...probably a little of both, lol. And the indians, too!!! That's it, you're officially banned from ever setting foot in the state of NJ!!! Tongue

Joe

Thanks Joe. I didn't even know it was a 2 center until I got back to the truck. And that first IH was a 64 after I cleaned it up in the field with the bottled water I had remaining. I thought I had a real it was so small! LOL! Then I started to dig, real slow.

Anyway, you're safe in NJ! I will never go back there that I know of. But you never know. Chuckle

ODF
Nice digs!!

Congratulations on your first two cent coin.
Awesome coinage. Looks like the soil there did a number on them a little rough but keepers in my book any day of the week Yes
Great hunt. Those coins look like they've been to hell and back, but I'd be happy to dig them. A 2 cent would be a first for me too. That's awesome.
Wauw very nice finds
Nice finds Ed

seems you're on to the old stuff lately Yes
Wow, you are getting it together. Congratulations on the two center - very cool find!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's