Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pocketwatch and #45FTY, 46 Rosie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went back to that site I found the 2 Center at and expanded my search. Lot of shotgun headstamps, $2.75 in clad quarters next to a big tree along with a Trojan wrapper a few feet away, Chuckle , and this pocket watch some distance from there.

Came home, ate a real late lunch with a Pepsi Cow as a wash, went back out to another area and 1 hour in, in the dark of the woods, pulled up this 46 Rosie. Yes So I went home happy and on the board for August. Happy

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

The dig shot came out crappy again because the camera in my phone just could not focus in the darkening of the evening. When I got back to the truck I thought, "Doesn't the thing have a flash?" Grrrrrr.....

ODF
ODF, Ed - you are doing great out there, always coming home with cool keepers! Congratulations
Nice, I just got to 74, your gain'in by one. You said we were 30 apart?
You guys make me want to get out there but I have to wait for some rain. So keep going and posting that will help me think about getting some goodies too
Wauw a complete
Pocket watch, i would like to find one of those, over here they're always broken. Nice find
Great digs. That 79 cent watch is pretty sweet. That would have been 8 silver dimes.
(08-01-2015 08:49 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Went back to that site I found the 2 Center at and expanded my search. Lot of shotgun headstamps, $2.75 in clad quarters next to a big tree along with a Trojan wrapper a few feet away, Chuckle , and this pocket watch some distance from there.

Came home, ate a real late lunch with a Pepsi Cow as a wash, went back out to another area and 1 hour in, in the dark of the woods, pulled up this 46 Rosie. Yes So I went home happy and on the board for August. Happy

The dig shot came out crappy again because the camera in my phone just could not focus in the darkening of the evening. When I got back to the truck I thought, "Doesn't the thing have a flash?" Grrrrrr.....

ODF

Nice watch, Ed Yes You're kickin a$$ on the silver, for sure. Question...

What's a "Pepsi Cow"? No more questions, I know what a Trojan wrapper is Chuckle

(08-02-2015 10:16 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]You guys make me want to get out there but I have to wait for some rain. So keep going and posting that will help me think about getting some goodies too

Ain't that right, WE NEED RAIN GODDAMMIT!!! I've already written this summer off, Tony. I'm planning my moves for fall Happy
(08-03-2015 05:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2015 08:49 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Went back to that site I found the 2 Center at and expanded my search. Lot of shotgun headstamps, $2.75 in clad quarters next to a big tree along with a Trojan wrapper a few feet away, Chuckle , and this pocket watch some distance from there.

ODF

Nice watch, Ed Yes You're kickin a$$ on the silver, for sure. Question...

What's a "Pepsi Cow"? No more questions, I know what a Trojan wrapper is Chuckle

(08-02-2015 10:16 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]You guys make me want to get out there but I have to wait for some rain. So keep going and posting that will help me think about getting some goodies too

Ain't that right, WE NEED RAIN GODDAMMIT!!! I've already written this summer off, Tony. I'm planning my moves for fall Happy

Hey Joe! A Pepsi Cow is vanilla ice cream (Haagen Dazs!) thoroughly mixed with Pepsi about 1:1 in a real big water glass! A diabetic nightmare but a mules' delight! Kinda like a root beer float but with a real zoomy energy kick!

And it's going to be in the 70's starting Wednesday Tony, but we had four hours of rain early this am and the humidity went up even though it only went to 84F! And all I could find was shotgun headstamps and shell casings with one pistol roundball. No Keep on swinging fellas! Hoping this weather reaches you!

ODF

(08-03-2015 08:52 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great digs. That 79 cent watch is pretty sweet. That would have been 8 silver dimes.

I was surprised! But I'd definitely taken the dimes Will!

(08-03-2015 03:54 AM)jackrijsdijk Wrote: [ -> ]Wauw a complete
Pocket watch, i would like to find one of those, over here they're always broken. Nice find

That's only the 2nd pocketwatch I've ever found complete Jack. Most of them are either just the bezels or covers, so I know where you're coming from. Still no solid gold ones!!No

ODF

(08-02-2015 08:55 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I just got to 74, your gain'in by one. You said we were 30 apart?

29 now Leo! Better get to it!

ODF
Great finds Ed. Got out today myself found two Mercs. but like Joe and Tony said the ground is very hard and we need some rain soon.
Dang, Ed, you live life to the FULLEST sir, I like it!!! A round of Pepsi Cow's for everyone, bartender! Beer

Bob, wherever you found those 2 mercs, I'd go back and PLASTER that spot after we get some heavy rain. 2 mercs in this $hitty ground is equivalent to 10 mercs in perfect conditions Yes

I will be happier than a cat with ten lives when this summer is KAPUT!!!

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's