Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Smash Burger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone outside of the northeast have a Smash Burger near them? Holy smokes, the burgers are out of this universe! I just had some dinner grub there, and I gained about 10lbs., lol. If you have one near you (or even if you have to drive a ways) it's worth it! I eat at the one by me at least once a week...it's addicting Yes

Joe
No, not here. But the menu looks damn good! We've got Five Guys! Good old fashioned greasy burger with all the trimmings. No Avocado as yet but that there looks FABULOUS!

That Avocado black bean and the truffle thing looks OUTRAGEOUS!
(08-05-2015 09:41 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]No, not here. But the menu looks damn good! We've got Five Guys! Good old fashioned greasy burger with all the trimmings. No Avocado as yet but that there looks FABULOUS!

That Avocado black bean and the truffle thing looks OUTRAGEOUS!

We've got 5 Guys, too...they are EVERYWHERE now. And DAMN good! Can get a meal fit for a king for $6 or $7...can't beat that. Both would satisfy even the toughest of critics, but I give the slight edge to Smash. Man, I'm even TALKING fat now! Fall better come quick, I've got about 20lbs. to lose!!!

Joe
We have them here in Texas! They are great! Good fast food, my favorite are the rosemary french fries!
(08-05-2015 09:54 PM)Relichunter69 Wrote: [ -> ]We have them here in Texas! They are great! Good fast food, my favorite are the rosemary french fries!

Love me some rosemary fries! Yes Did ya ever try the haystack onions? Oilier than a mother, but amazing Happy

Joe
My son told me to try these but I am late to the party.

I have had Five Guys and Sonic....I liked Sonic here because it is quick and not many folks in line
Reference URL's