Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: RAIN!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I had to use one word to sum up this summer here in the northeast, it would be DRY. It seems every summer season the spigots are turned off by mother nature, and we're left to suffer through a moisture-less detecting year...and 2015 is no exception. We're FINALLY going to get a slow moving, heavy soaker passing through the area tomorrow, and all I can say is AMEN!!!!!

Joe
This is going to be your new song/dance if the rain comes !!!!!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sing...420FE8A86D
(08-10-2015 03:01 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be your new song/dance if the rain comes !!!!!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sing...420FE8A86D

Lol!!! Forget singing, Bob, I'm gonna get butt naked and start doing cartwheels all the way down I95!!!!!

Joe
Good to hear. We could use a soaker here too!
(08-10-2015 04:32 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear. We could use a soaker here too!

Good to hear what, about me getting butt naked, or the rain? Tongue

Joe
Yeah it's been dry here too. It was raining every day for a while and then it just stopped totally. We did get a nice downpour today though. And I just cut the grass yesterday. Now it's gonna shoot up again. P.S. keep your clothes on.
(08-10-2015 07:23 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's been dry here too. It was raining every day for a while and then it just stopped totally. We did get a nice downpour today though. And I just cut the grass yesterday. Now it's gonna shoot up again. P.S. keep your clothes on.

This crap happens almost every year here, but some are worse than others. A good season will at least give us a nice, strong shot of rain every few weeks, but not 2015, we've gone for stretches of a month or so with light showers and that kinda nonsense. Just glad I get to shut up now and can go dig!

Joe
(08-10-2015 05:41 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015 04:32 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear. We could use a soaker here too!

Good to hear what, about me getting butt naked, or the rain? Tongue

Joe

RAIN! Yes Just poured here for over an hour. There is a God!

ODF
It's dry - how dry is it?

It is so dry here that Fire Hydrants are chasing the dogs around....
(08-10-2015 09:02 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]It's dry - how dry is it?

It is so dry here that Fire Hydrants are chasing the dogs around....

Ha!

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's