Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: T2 can see through iron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a bunch of no ferrous targets I pulled out of my yard between yesterday and today. These ones aren't treasures but they tell me that I have found the settings to get through the iron. This yard is so full of nails. The T2 gets a sensitivity boost at disc 50 so you have to set it a little higher to reduce the chatter. Also at this setting you eliminate iron and foil(at least the best you can). So my settings are Sens 80, Disc 55, and 1 Tone. Using the 5" coil. I haven't tried this with the big coil, it probably wouldn't work so well. I use the 1 tone because it gives a better sound and I am digging every good hit above 55 anyway, so tones really mean nothing. I also found a first for me today that I will post seperately.
T2 is a super sensitive machine for sure!  When I had one I liked a disc of 21 or so to just knock out nails.   Way to noisy for a park though hunting in 1 or 2 tone bP though.  Did not like the multi-tone so I went back to an Omega (still great in iron)
Reference URL's