Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not much....but I got out!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit an 1860's house in rural Utah yesterday. Was pretty excited after a 2 hour drive. 
Nothing spectacular. Between the two of us, not one coin was recovered. Coolest find, for me, is the .50-70 cal cartridge. These were used in Springfields, Remington's and Sharps. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Great stuff regardless SLC! Yes Love that cartridge! Beer And that pocket watch frame, gold plated no doubt. Looks like it may have been a blouse watch. Pretty rare find there.

ODF
Love the pocket watch casing, Frank!!! At least you're getting out, many of us in the hot weather states are prisoners of the heat Sad

It's a numbers game, next hunt will turn up some more goodies Yes

Joe
Thanks guys. I knew y'all would like pocket watch case. Ed, gold plated pot metal! Joe, it was close to 100. But here in the west, there's literally no humidity so it's tolerable. This was my first hunt since May. I won't go into details but it's been a rough go the past few months! 
I will be out this next weekend as well (I've got something cool coming up with that hunt). Trying to get back to 2 or 3 hints a week. 
Even if nothing is found, it's so theroputic just being out of the house!
Thanks again gentlemen!
All good stuff!! It's all about enjoying the hunt and getting out there in the fresh air and sunshine or even rain.
Ya got out and too a good site. There will be a few goodies pop out soon!! Good Luck!
SLCdigger, at least you did come home with some cool targets. Nice digs for sure.
Good luck next week - enjoy
No doubt it was worth the drive. Congrats.
Reference URL's