Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Massachusetts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello...

I'm a new forum member from Massachusetts and I've been into metal detecting since the mid 1970's. Unfortunately I have not been actively metal detecting during all of those years due to one reason or another. However, I have been known to be lurking on many of the internet websites that are related to metal detecting.  

With the possibility of my retirement approaching... I am trying to channel my interest and time so that I can get back into the hobby and actively pursue beach hunting as I had in the past.

Happy Hunting,
NEBeachcomber
Welcome to the forum!! 

Hope the possible retirement works out.  I know I am ready, but they keep telling me I have 20 years to go!! Sad

Visit and post often.  This is a new and growing forum but I have been on a lot of forums and I really like this format and the people here have been great!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hi, NE! I think I've seen you on other forums over the years. Nice to have you aboard Yes If you're a diehard detectorist like me, you'll probably just replace your retirement with hunting all day, lol. Digging up old coins & jewelry is a fun way to fill your timeHappy

Joe
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the retirement.
WelcomeBeer
I wanted to take the time to say "Thank You" to everyone for your warm welcomes.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm out swinging the machines on a regular basis. Happy

-NEBeachcomber
Welcome here,

I retired 4 years ago, and go out 2-3 times a week now. Still alot of things to do around the house, honey-do list you know.Happy hunting !!!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming retirement . Yes Beer
Welcome and congrats! I only have about 25 years left and I will get to join you! lol
Reference URL's