Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New finds this week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a couple charms today. One an education award medallion  and other religious pendent. Not sure how old but I think they are cool finds! Had fun hunting with my friend Kajunman.
Both cool pieces, but the one on top is FANTASTIC Yes Love the patina on it, and it's a very interesting piece. I'd say you had a GREAT hunt Happy

Joe
WoW! That education medal looks awfully old, Relic. And that religious medallion, looks like it has Bible chapter and verse on it. GREAT finds!! YesYesYes

ODF
Thanks Joe! Yeah it was a hot one but well worth it! I really enjoyed the hunt!

Thanks ODF! Yeah i was so edited when it came out of the ground! I almost past up on digging the signal because it was so long. It rang up at an 83 on my AT Pro.
Glad I decided to dig it!
Couple neat finds!! Thanks for sharing!!
Reliochunter69, and you lived up to your handle. Cool relics of the past! Congratulations on those finds!
Relichunter and I have totally different styles of hunting. Relic can cover a city lot in about two minutes. An acre in about 5 minutes. But he finds some cool stuff and we always have a great time.
Thanks Big Tony!

Thanks Kajunman! I really enjoyed the hunt! I will be researching for the next couple weeks to finds some new ground.
Reference URL's