Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Opinions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gotta say...

I'm not so satisfied with our current TC tees. They were decent enough to start out with, but, to me, the shirts don't say anything...don't mean anything. I want something we can all be proud of, and proud enough to wear. And something COOL!

Been monkeying around with some new designs, and I kinda like the one below, but not 100% sure.

Kick in your 2 cents, and let's put together a tee we can all be proud enough to wear when we hunt Yes

Joe
Like the one on the left. But. The one on the right. "Don't tread on me!" Put the snake over the flag in the middle. And on the bottom, "I DIG History!" And put that on the FRONT!

I didn't take my tylenol. A little edgy tonight.

ODF
(08-16-2015 09:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Like the one on the left. But. The one on the right. "Don't tread on me!" Put the snake over the flag in the middle. And on the bottom, "I dig our History!" And put that on the FRONT!

ODF

Well, you get the best of both world's then, Ed, as the design illustrates the front AND back Happy Again, just a sample, at this point.

I know the snake is supposed to go on the flag, but I was worried it might be too much, image-wise.

So, aside from putting "I dig our history" on the front, would you remove the skull image? Can you elaborate? Websites obviously gotta go on there, and it's a bit tricky because it can quickly become chaos.

Good suggestion, I need the help...I'm certainly no Ralph Lauren Chuckle

Joe
I like the one on the left also. It looks very cool!
(08-16-2015 09:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015 09:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Like the one on the left. But. The one on the right. "Don't tread on me!" Put the snake over the flag in the middle. And on the bottom, "I dig our History!" And put that on the FRONT!

ODF

Well, you get the best of both world's then, Ed, as the design illustrates the front AND back Happy Again, just a sample, at this point.

I know the snake is supposed to go on the flag, but I was worried it might be too much, image-wise.

So, aside from putting "I dig our history" on the front, would you remove the skull image? Can you elaborate? Websites obviously gotta go on there, and it's a bit tricky because it can quickly become chaos.

Good suggestion, I need the help...I'm certainly no Ralph Lauren Chuckle

Joe

Me, you, Ralph Lauren? Nope. I think the skull and crossbones is okay with guys who drive Harleys without a helmet. But we're not pirates. Some of us might be Harley riders, but when it comes to detecting, we are trying to represent ourselves as honest and reliable people who know what we're doing and respect landowners and property. And that's what we find too. Enough said on that. Your a very bright person and have the ability.

What I'd like to see is one side that says I'm wearing this shirt because I believe in what I'm doing. Preferably on the front where eye to eye means something. And the other side is the advertisement for the site.

For example, "Buy, sell, and trade metal detecting equipment for no cost!. TREASURE CLASSIFIEDS.COM, visit our active forum!, Discover what Metal detecting is all about!" Or thereabouts.

Use the KISS principle. No offense.

ODF
I like the front design. I do like the old search and recovery team reverse side also. I'm not really into the rights thing. I think it sends a bad signal.
I guess I am a bit too conservative for either. I might wear the front but don't care for the back.

personally I like a "back only" only or a "front only". Too busy for me with a front and a back. Unless it is just a full back with a pocket area front (small design or logo where the pocket would be --but no pocket please)

Joe--have a contest -- winner gets a free T-Shirt.

You might get some interesting ideas.

I'll play around with it and maybe something will develop.

Good luck

Ron

Image is from PBS --- this is more my style if I am going to wear a detecting shirt. Subdued but piques one's interest.

I would wear the white if I was hunting in a park or just everyday
Brown for my relic hunts
Black for everyday

I think something like this would create bystander/general public curiosity and then we can explain the positives of the hobby.

JUST MY OPINION ONLY and only my first crack at it.
Thanks, guys!!! I'm more confused now than before, though! Chuckle

All excellent suggestions, but I'm going to let this thread play out for a few days and see what everyone else thinks Yes

Ed, I'm with you, the skull could be a bit much, thought it was pretty cool (which is what we're after) but it may be too aggressive???

Ron, I see the point you're trying to make. Simple, relaxed & casual.

One thing I changed my mind on a bit, I really feel the website should go on the back, and should be on the smaller side. Again, the main point is to show pride, solidarity, and have a cool tee, not to be a walking billboard for TC. Obviously the logo needs to be on there, but, again, on the back in a smaller font might work better.

Joe
I like shirts with collars and open in the front with two buttons but that might increase the cost. I also llike that jersey material - it real soft. I put the collar up when hunting in the sun . But hey that is just me

- maybe you would consider a V -Neck tee shirt!

I am not a pirate or skull fan.

I like terms like - I recover lost items
My hobby is finding lost items

If I think of more I will re-post
First on Beige T
Reference URL's