Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: gold rush buckles and more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out early today,  as soon as we get to our spot i get a signal, and bam out pops a tongue.  Great way to kick off a hunt.  Also got a wreath (not a match)  as well as some other doo dads including a ball button one of my favorite buttons.  Too bad i stuck my pickhead right through it... But overall a great day
Great Stuff Mtn.!
 Nice opium tins
Can't tell from the pic, but if that is the laurel leaf wreath, it goes to the anchor tongue you found a while back.
Congrats
Now we are talking !! Nice digs!! That site had a lot of activity. White Miners early and then the chinese came in later to clean up the small stuff!!
Sweet!!!! Looks like you've also got most of a jaw harp!
Love these finds. Great job!
(08-18-2015 09:31 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Great Stuff Mtn.!
 Nice opium tins
Can't tell from the pic, but if that is the laurel leaf wreath, it goes to the anchor tongue you found a while back.
Congrats

Wow caprock it didnt even occur to me, i didnt clean the wreath until right now, so i didnt even notice, but it sure is! And its a perfect fit.  Too bad these are two most bent buckles ive dug so far,  but my first match!  Thank you for your research
Fabulous finds Mountain! It must be a real thrill to come upon a campsite like that. Glad to see the two pieces fit. WTG!!!

ODF
Fantastic!! Glad I could help
WOW!!! You guys are blessed to live in such a history rich area that you can still hunt. Being from the Northeast, I'm obviously not a big relic guy, however anyone can see that is indeed a special piece. The condition that is in is really incredible Yes I know you guys find tons of them, but I LOVE those chinese cash coins...I only have one, lol.

KICKASS bunch of relics there, and I'd call that an OUTSTANDING hunt Beer

I'll be adding that to our banner, sir Happy

Joe
Incredible. Your heart must race every time you dig a hole at that site.
Great finds. The piece on the bottom right looks like a old mouth harp
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's