Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: No silver,but I did get wheats and GOLD.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went with my friend Jim Cash last friday to a lot in downtown Vegas, looks like it was an old motel, The building is long gone,but the parking lot and foundation is still there. The front was all asfault, The middle was all concrete,but the back was all dirt. I was pulling a lot of mid 60s coins and up at first, then i hit a patch of wheats. As i was digging the wheats i got this signal that i thought was aluminum. I dug it to get it out of the way and see if any wheats were under it. when i scooped it out I could see the gold shining in the morning sun. I ended up with $5.00 in new change,18 wheats and a nice 14k 12 grams gold bracelet. Gold #5 this year. Thanks for lookin!
EXCELLENT find!!! This the one you told me about? Man, you are killing me with the gold too! WTG LEO!!! YesYesYesBeer

ODF
Very nice, Leo!!! With finds like that, who needs silver?! Lol Beer

Joe
Sweet find. Congrats.
Awesome Leo. Old coins are good but gold is better. Keep it p.
Hello Leo, you are doing great out there and go to cool places. That is why you get rewarded with terrific stuff, congratulations and thanks for posting I like it!
Great finds!!!
Reference URL's