Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got a nice silver yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys and gals.....I finally went out to dig - it was dry and felt like cement at times.
Picked up some brass and copper pieces then I hit a small glory hole, two wheat cents 1942 and 1944. Re-checked the hole like we all do and thought it would be another wheat but I was lucky to get a 1912D Barber dime in pretty nice shape.
Sorry I didn't take a picture of the back for the D - you'll have to take my word for it.

Diggin was bad but someone scrapped this small patch - maybe they will build a house on it - that seems likely because today they dug a huge hole - probably a basement.

Maybe I will pass by next week to see if it has more potential but I am not getting my hopes up -
I am lucky enough to have mine 19th silver coin for the year, no brag just happy!
Very nice silver!! I'm hopping to find a few myself this weekend!
Congrats Tony. That's a super cool find with the silver.
NICE, Big Tony!!! Yeah, the ground is like $hit now Yes But...

You still managed to pull a keeper! And, you have what looks to be a promising spot once fall rolls in Happy

Joe
Congrats on the older silver. Haven't been out myself for awhile.
Nice catch of the Barber dime Tony!! YesYesYes Glad to hear you could get out. Ground here is getting tough too, even in the woods!!! Can't wait until Fall!!

ODF
Thanks guys, glad you liked it.
I can't wait for the weather to change either.
I can't wait to get back to this site.
Reference URL's