Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More lake silver and gold!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went with my buddy Luke aka Roller Jones on you tube for a water hunt at the lake. We went to a beach on his end of the lake and it was a good day for me. Laughing I hit a junk ring after about 10 minutes and then a few tabs and with in another 20 or so minutes I hit a 925 Nike ring. Well I was happy with that and keep plugging away at trash and minor clad. I was in knee deep water again and got a 62 63 on the At Pro and I thought that is a perfect tab signal. Well this time it was not a tab, it was a nice yellow ring!!!Big Grin Well after I shouted BINGO! Like came over and we had a on looker but I wanted to video it in the scoop so I went and got the camera and did a short video. Not going to bore you with it as it is the same as the pics. LOL. Well the Yellow is a 5.2g 14k FG (Frederick Goldman) wedding band. So more silver and gold in the scoop. These 3 rings make 43 rings total for the year and 14 gold items.

[Image: 100_2557_zpsewyfutbq.jpg]
[Image: 100_2560_zpsd6ctjvwt.jpg]
[Image: 20150825_151321_zpslidueves.jpg]\
[Image: 20150825_150512_zpslfqry5w6.jpg]
[Image: 20150825_151357_zpsmgubaz8j.jpg]
FANTASTIC!! Man Wild you are doing great!! YesYesYesBeer Fabulous looking rings!

ODF
With so many guys in the water I gave up for a while. Now it seems they did as well so the funds are coming back. We also are thinking out side the box for other locations.
You're a ring MAGNET! Nice looking ring-a-dings Yes Keep the hot streak going!

Joe
Wow, Wild digger with those ring totals you should call yourself "ring digger"

Congratulations!
(08-26-2015 04:26 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Wild digger with those ring totals you should call yourself "ring digger"

Congratulations!

I just wish more precious metal a lot of them are junk. It does amaze me how many are lost in water.
Reference URL's