Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: got one cent and then 2 cent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=6389][attachment=6390][attachment=6391]Was a one hour hunt after work out in a farm field, got lots of shot gun shells and normal brass and copper objects
Nice, you don't see them 2cent to often anymore.
Beautiful 2 center!!! YesYesYes Both are real good looking coins Steveo! Seems they are together from pocket spills or people getting on and off their horses or wagons! GREAT FINDS and Congrat's on the 2 center!! I'd try and kill that site if I were you.

ODF
Beautiful coins!!! I have a few of them but did not find them. It's on my bucket list!
FANTASTIC, Steve!!! Both are in exquisite condition! Nice to see you post again, I thought you retired Chuckle

Joe
Nice coins. I haven't got one of them 2 centers yet either. That's a beauty.
Wow dude!! Awesome shape!! Nice finds!!!
Hello Stevo, you diod well - very cool - congratulations
The only other things I found was a thimble crushed a 1947 wheatie and a Mexican coin 1956 most coins in this sand come out nice I put the Indian and 2 cent in olive oil to soak will clean them up in a couple of weeks. Lots of brass and copper and lead, shotgun shells every where. Sorry working 16 hrs a day 7 days a week for last 3 1/2 months things starting to slow a little. I always check the site every night so see what everyone has been doing
Outstanding Steveo. And I can sympathize working so much. I'm right there with ya.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's