Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: How old????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had some nice finds and yes, silver again! But the best find was this 9th to 10th century crusifix with nice detail, it's a very rare find witch is typical for the region i live in
Jack, love the coins, but that crucifix is STUNNING!!!!! If indeed that is from the 9th or 10th century, what an amazing find Yes

Congratulations, my friend, I will be adding that to our Best Finds banner on the top of the site Happy

Really, really exceptional finds, and am privileged to have you posting them here.

Joe
It's indeed from the 9th to 10th century, it's a wel known relic in these region. The  only thing is....it isn't found often and so i'm very happy to be one of the few to have found one, JAAAAHOOOO
Great finds Jack! That crucifix is really something. FABULOUS YesYesYes find and congrats on Banner!!!

ODF
Jack congrats man. You have a BOOOOM moment almost every time you hunt. I still think Joe should give you your own banner.
(08-30-2015 06:31 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Jack congrats man. You have a BOOOOM moment almost every time you hunt. I still think Joe should give you your own banner.

Hi Kajunman,

Almost every time, today's finds were less special, two coins, a "bikkel" smal childrens toy and a lipstick,  i think 19th century but it looks like i'm always very very very lucky
Reference URL's