Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #50 - 1944s Washington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bout an hour out in woods I've been through before. Must have been the good rain we had last night. Then I ditched because of the humidity. It was one of those dripping sweat afternoons so I gave it up.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING! !!!!

ODF
Nice catch, Ed! I didn't recognize it, at first, as it's been so long since I've gotten a silver, lol. Think I've been out 2 or 3 times in the past 8 or 9 weeks...very bad conditions here. You are slaying them!!!

P.S. - I uprighted your pics, but the handhelds wound up on the bottom Huh

Joe
(08-30-2015 09:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice catch, Ed! I didn't recognize it, at first, as it's been so long since I've gotten a silver, lol. Think I've been out 2 or 3 times in the past 8 or 9 weeks...very bad conditions here. You are slaying them!!!

P.S. - I uprighted your pics, but the handhelds wound up on the bottom Huh

Joe

Thanks Joe! The arrangement is fine. Don't worry, going to be in the upper 80's here all week with high humidity. That'll slow me do a bunch!

ODF
Sweet silver. Congrats.
Congrats on #50!! But 50 is only 25. Wink
Hello ODF/Ed, you are really getting into a good grove, congratulations on number 50
Big Ed The quarter killer. 50. That's a big number. You're having a heck of a year.
(09-01-2015 08:33 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Big Ed The quarter killer. 50. That's a big number. You're having a heck of a year.

Thanks everyone!!

And Thanks Will! Just gotta keep on keepin' on! My philosophy of, "There can't possibly be ANYTHING here!", seems to work. That way if I don't find much, I'm not disappointed.

ODF
ODF/Ed, I like that mantra - that way you always come home a winner!
It seems to be working well for you, so keep it going
Reference URL's