Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nazi Gold Train CONFIRMED by Polish Government!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-30-2015 09:21 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Get a load of this!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-30...by-trapped

ODF

God only knows the history (and loot) that's on that thing. That could be the discovery of the century. You know the Polish government is doing all they can to get their dirty, greedy paws on that.

Joe
(08-30-2015 09:58 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

ODF

God only knows the history (and loot) that's on that thing. That could be the discovery of the century. You know the Polish government is doing all they can to get their dirty, greedy paws on that.

Joe

I wish I could get my paws on that train. Does either of you two think there is a train like that somewhere in the States ? Obviously we couldn't find it with the detectors we use. But a 56k OKM would be worth it if you found such a train.
(08-31-2015 09:38 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2015 09:58 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

ODF

Joe

I wish I could get my paws on that train. Does either of you two think there is a train like that somewhere in the States ? Obviously we couldn't find it with the detectors we use. But a 56k OKM would be worth it if you found such a train.

Don't know about a train, but I guess anything is possible. However...

They say there is more money buried in the ground than what is in circulation. While that sounds like a bit of a stretch IMO, the point is, there IS a lot of wealth secreted beneath our feet. From stolen loot, to old timers who hoarded their money and never retrieved it, everyday lost items, shipwrecks, etc., there must be billions out there in relics, precious metals & cash.

We find some of it, but with our limited technology (12 to 14") there's only so much we can recover. Add to this, the fact of tons of trash to sort through, and you can see why it's so difficult. Yet, just like the minuscule odds of you or I winning the lottery, the fact is, somebody must win. The deck is stacked against us, but it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Look at that couple from CA that was walking their dog on their property, and noticed a tin can sticking out of the ground...it held $10,000,000 in gold coins. Or those divers that just recovered the shipwreck off the FL coast...in only FIFTEEN FEET of water.

A lot of work, and a lot more luck Yes

Joe
I can't wait for good pictures of this stuff! I hope it's a great treasure story......
I've read a statistic somewhere awhile back that of the 3.1 trillion ounces of silver produced since recorded time, only ~ 1.6 is accounted for. And of the 3 trillion ounces of gold, only ~ 1.5. Oh, and notice that there is also about a 1:1 ratio for production of both Noble metals through time. So prices "are" being manipulated, in case you haven't noticed.

I have the statistical data stored somewhere on the computer and have to do a real good search to find it because it's casual data for reference and I can't remember where I put it. Chuckle

Or in other words, I lost it in the Matrix!

So the Confederate gold? The French pirates, circa early 18th century, upon the Susquehanna in Pennsylvania? And so many more lures of riches beyond anyone's comprehension may in fact be true. As Detectorists, we will never know, unless, of course, we find it.

But, it's there.

ODF
ODF\Ed I always look for treasure stories but still to this day have not begun the real research to find my own cashe. That is what really gets my blood and thoughts flowing on this type of hunting.....even if it were a small one say 'Milk and Butter money" that someone stashed for a rainy day would make me happy.......
Maybe I should dream bigger......maybe I will and why not?
I bet some of my ancestors looted possessions are on that train!!!
(09-01-2015 09:42 PM)Relichunter69 Wrote: [ -> ]I bet some of my ancestors looted possessions are on that train!!!

That is possible Relic! They say that a lot of people are showing interest in this for just that reason. This could be the legal event of the century if true. You know that most all of the silver and gold coins that were found in an Atlantic Spanish shipwreck a while back were "legally" shipped back to Spain as the court overruled Peru's claim that it was originally their silver and gold that the Spaniards "Stole" in the 1500's. Don't know what the legaleze for that exactly was but Spain won in international courts. Probably, my guess, because of the records kept and where it was found. So we should keep a close eye on this as I believe many claims will come forth and the legal battle will be HOT!

If anything, first I would like to see a verifiable inventory of exactly what was found. You know towards the end of the war the Nazis were working on the atomic bomb. This would be a real discovery if they found a couple deteriorated nukes on board this train. Or perhaps records from the holocaust. This is a real piece of history if it comes to some fruition that the public is allowed to see.

There are so many things we don't know, that are hidden from us. It would be better than nice to find something out that we didn't know.

ODF
Well said ODF!  If the story turns out true is and it does have gold and silver or any other types  of treasures on board, I hope that all of it is returned to the rightful owners or their living relatives. My ancestors are from Poland and many of the died during the Holocaust. Being wealthily and Jewish was not very popular during WW-2!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's