Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunt tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just went out for a short hunt on my favorite field,  still keeps giving after two years
Well it just goes to show you Jack, that my philosophy of, "There can't possibly be ANYTHING here!", is a mindset we should all take into consideration when we go to a site that's been pounded over and over again. And as you have proved, "The stuff is all over the place!!"

Nice finds and keep up the great work! YesYesYesBeer

ODF
LOL Jack. Just another ho hum day....it must be awesome to detect there.
Hello Jack, you and Ed might have hit the nail on the head...you have to like those hunted out places. Congratulations
Great finds Jack! I really think I need to by another detector this season. Maybe an Fisher F75 like my old pal Ed?
(09-01-2015 09:32 PM)Relichunter69 Wrote: [ -> ]Great finds Jack! I really think I need to by another detector this season. Maybe an Fisher F75 like my old pal Ed?

hi Relichunter69,

The fisher F75 is a really super machine, my searching buddy uses one, however i'm searching with a AT-pro and i really love  that machines, life is all about choices they say but i believe in what my hart tell's me to do, if i'm on a field and i get the feeling to go left, i go left and i'm always right hahaha
That's it, I've seen enough! We're all jumping on a flight tonight and heading to Jack's place!!! Chuckle You're amazing, good stuff as always Yes

Joe
Reference URL's