Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #51 & Misc...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out this afternoon. Pretty hot but hit a spot I've been through before and turned up a 45 S Merc in 1/2 hour. Spent another hour there and my wet towel was drying up and I was out of water so I headed back for the truck.

The other finds are from areas I've been to over the last three days. Lot of clad too but not pictured. Surprisingly another 1917 Buff from an area I've been to so many times I can't remember. The 2 wheats were from another area of the same scenario and the Kennedy was from an entirely new area I've never hunted.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

ODF
ODF\Ed, I have to say it again - you really work hard and get rewarded - congratulations on number 51.....keep it going while we easterners wait for the rain Gods to kick in and give up some wet stuff
(09-01-2015 09:02 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]ODF\Ed, I have to say it again - you really work hard and get rewarded - congratulations on number 51.....keep it going while we easterners wait for the rain Gods to kick in and give up some wet stuff

Thanks Big T! Keep on keepin' on!

ODF
You've got a hell of a silver pile going so far, this year, Ed. I'll be lucky to get to 50 or 60 this year it's been so pitiful weather~wise here. I REALLY miss hearing that silver tone!

Joe
Congrats on # 51 we are now tied. Have not be out for weeks too hot, and the ground is rock hard.
(09-02-2015 07:27 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on # 51 we are now tied. Have not be out for weeks too hot, and the ground is rock hard.

Well congrats yourself there BOB! Yes The weather here is really bad. I mean we got rain, like 1.5" in an hour the other night. And then a couple of pop up T storms. That softened things up a tad. But the humidity is ridiculous. I went out for an hour today and even with a wet towel I was soaked from the waist up by the time I got back to the truck around 1pm. And this weekend promises to be a scorcher here. Good luck in the Fall!! You're a pretty damn good hunter to get 51 before the heat set in!!

ODF

(09-02-2015 10:36 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]You've got a hell of a silver pile going so far, this year, Ed. I'll be lucky to get to 50 or 60 this year it's been so pitiful weather~wise here. I REALLY miss hearing that silver tone!

Joe

Thanks Joe! But you'll catch up pretty quick I'm sure! You know that silver tone like the back of your hand. Good luck when the weather cools down!!!

ODF
You're on fire Ed. We're not too far from each other, so we must be getting the same weather. It's been steamy this week. Can't remember the last time we had a good rain.
Awesome finds ODF!! I love the buffalo nickel . I have never found one but have found a V nickel once. Well that was 39 years ago! I'm due for another one anytime now!
(09-03-2015 09:53 PM)Relichunter69 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome finds ODF!! I love the buffalo nickel . I have never found one but have found a V nickel once. Well that was 39 years ago! I'm due for another one anytime now!

I guess I just dig a lot of shotgun headstamps and pulltabs. Sometimes they come up Buffs!!! LOL! Sooner or later Relic!

ODF
Reference URL's