Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Mountain Gold and Silver 5 rings in the scoop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on a short vacation with my parents and wife up in the Sugar Mountain NC area. I have not had time to detect till tonight. I went out for a hour and found a swimming hole at a small lake. I was not planning on water hunting so detected up to my shorts. Lol. After a half hour I got a junk ring and a sweet 14k white gold ring that is about 3g if I had to guess. I made my goal for the trip so I am good if I don't get to hunt before we leave Saturday. Love seeing gold in the scoop and it was in ankle deep water. Lol.

[Image: 20150903_195258_zpsppbbircp.jpg]
[Image: 20150904_203900_zpsgr4qocnr.jpg]

I went back today and searched as much as I could and found more rings. Not much lad or trash so I think someone else hunts it time to time. I found 1 925, 1 titanium and 1 more copper ring. The copper ring is Native American I believe. I will clean them better at home. I did a clean up with toothpaste.
[Image: 20150904_203743_zps3y9s2dzt.jpg]
[Image: 20150904_203828_zpsapeunutl.jpg]
[Image: 100_2575_zpsvr0a9exk.jpg]
[Image: 100_2578_zpsdrnkhs61.jpg]
[Image: 100_2580_zpszhc2iub5.jpg]
GREAT finds Wild!! WTG on the assortment. Love that silver ring with the fancy design on it. And congrats on the gold!

ODF
Nice finds Wild! Glad you got out and scored big time
Very nice! How are the water temps, down there? Seeing gold in the scoop never gets old Yes Congrats on the cinco-da-ringo day!

Joe
You got some really nice rings there. Nice scoopin.
(09-06-2015 11:23 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! How are the water temps, down there? Seeing gold in the scoop never gets old Yes Congrats on the cinco-da-ringo day!

Joe

The water is starting to cool off still nice. It was a bit to warm. That rivers are getting cold fast. Kinda stinks that the beaches will close after today.
Reference URL's