Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver where are we headed for price?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dec 2015 Futures Daily chart.
Accumulation or Distribution headed lower or higher?
What event could make Silver go higher or lower?
Click on picture for clearer photo
Yellow line SMA 20 Day moving average
I believe it's going to drastically rise, but, then again, I thought it should've happened already, so, it's obviously a crapshoot. Silver & gold should be much higher now, due to the substandard economy, but the manipulation is keeping the prices down. They got things so screwed up, and are juggling stuff around so much, I'm amazed the market hasn't collapsed yet.

Joe
Interesting question Cman1,

They say on the financial channel that the US Dollar is very strong right now - on days the dollar goes down a little the prices of gold and silver go up.

My guess is it's all going lower.....but it will go back up after that low point hits
I guess there is no real answer as the supply is dwindling, paper contracts are in a .95% (Less than 1%) ratio to available gold stock at the COMEX, demand for SE's and bullion is through the roof, the mints, US and Canada, can't deliver, and the price of both are stable???? My gut says they're going up. My heart says we're going to get screwed. I think that's why even the big boys are only amassing 20% of their total wealth in PM's. But I think they're mostly in paper. And if they are, they'll have to settle in cash. So there's another problem if the cash gets over inflated. They're screwed too!

This is a real tough one to call.

ODF

And I just caught this at Zero Hedge!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10...much-worse
I for one think that the mints can't deliver.....is a tricky one.
They say that same line on commercials and finance channels.
But if I budget for say two hundred coins and produce them the year before sales start then we get orders for four hundred ---guess what --- we can't deliver!

I believe that they all are misrepresenting the facts and your right - we get screwed!
I'm amazed we have some good comments.
I didn't show the volume for each candle stick day.
I wanted to show thr upper wicks of candles at the 20 SMA.
Also the channel lines in green that's where I placed them.
Upper resistance and over
Lower support broken Bear broke ice.
20 yellow SMA sell pressure distribution once again. Just a touch on 20 yard line.

Friday at close over weekend I will show the weekly.
Maybe aluminum flip might be worth something.
50/50 chance flip of coin charts are like a road map. Alot of sell stops were taken out.
Note:charts are watched by minutes day weekly monthly and by tick etc.
Maybe the cost to carry if interest rates rise will lower Silver, gold, and stocks, Then again maybe just taking out weak hands.
I enjoy watching Stocks, Futures and options. It gives me aheads up on buying a full tank of gas, coffee ,sugar etc.
Have fun guy's save the scrap metal and dig.
9/11/15 Daily and Weekly
Weekly mountain trying to hold support.going back to 2006
CMan1, when do you think silver and gold will spike, if at all?

Joe
Seems like it might take more time  in this channel range.
Buyer and short covering in break of channel line. Fed move will tell another story.
I'm tired of holding all the weight of silver coins at my age. Price to me is the $11 range I look at it as insurance.
50/50 flip of coin.
Auction has begun once again.Sunday right side Friday left side.
Market Profile Charts each letter is 30 minutes.
Open is Red letter Red arrow is last trade.
Purple area most activity volume
Yellow lines Fair value low and high. These are my colors I use.

For education:
http://www.cmegroup.com/education/intera...etprofile/

Update Sunday - Monday am
Reference URL's