Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1st Hunt W/Racer on a Hunted Out Lot :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

took my new Racer (used) that I just got the other day

to the house site that I've already pounded with the CTX and F19 and hunted EXactly where I used those machines and whaddaya know =

couple flat buttons, wheats, buckles, etc. that the ctx and f19 didn't even see...
(this is where the 2 flat buttons in my other post came from)

Think I'm gonna like this machine with the small coil in my ancient iron sites = if I had to use one word to describe it with this little coil installed -- it would have to be = "surgical"

[Image: Race%20002_zpsgntv2ziw.jpg]

[Image: Race%20006_zpstqugwhew.jpg]

[Image: Race%20005_zpsuxdpjxce.jpg]

[Image: Race%20004_zpsarhjhi0h.jpg]

[Image: Race%20003_zpsvqj8pb7d.jpg]

[Image: Race%20001_zpsjseod8lp.jpg]
Well, I know you like the Racer now! Chuckle Great finds Beer How did you get permission on that property, door knocking, or did you know the owner? Looks like a sweet place to hit.

Joe
Hello MRH, good job. Now your set to find more relics.
What are those coins in the pictures? Wheat or IHs?
Traitor! Haha..
(09-13-2015 05:53 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Traitor! Haha..

LoL

You gotta get one Ray!

I wouldn't sell my F19 (or trade it for one)

but

these things with these tiny coils are unbelieveable in heavy iron/trash

they pick rgt through it like nothing else

it's got to be the small OOR coil more than anything but I know for a fact I searched that exact ground where this thing pulled the flats and coins & buckles over and over several times with the F19 and the CTX and never picked up on the stuff and that ain't no BS dude Yes

PS
I blame Keith

he HAD to show off that Buckle he found on the Confederate Campsite that he found and that was it = I couldn't hold out any longer & broke down/bought one!
(09-12-2015 07:56 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I know you like the Racer now! Chuckle Great finds Beer How did you get permission on that property, door knocking, or did you know the owner? Looks like a sweet place to hit.

Joe

Door knocking in a sense

I have an app that shows who owns the property (any/all property in my county) and sometimes there's phone #s or they live close by or you can look the name up in the phone directory, etc.

this one showed that the owner lives around the corner on another parcel/property so I drove over and asked Yes
Reference URL's