Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Good to get out :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally got out today, after a change in plans. First time digging in about 6 weeks! Even though we got about 2" of rain yesterday, the ground is still in bad shape...very dry.

Got 9 wheats, a merc, a war nickel, an indian, a buff, a flat button, and an older girl scouts pin. Got a cool old handle to a fork or spoon, too.

Joe
Nice digs Joe!! WTG! Yes Good to see that you could get out. Pouring rain here now. Was able this morning with nothing much to post. Rained all night though and promises to do so again tomorrow, day and night! And 62F for a high. Thank you GOD!

ODF
Cool finds Joe - Just wondering what kind of spots do you detect. I hope to finally get out in the water tomorrow but they have been hammered for a while. I will see if I can get lucky
Great hunt Joe. You got a nice variety of coins today. I was gonna go out this morning, but it rained all day and like Ed said it's supposed to do the same tomorrow.
Nice digs there Joe Yes

That button? looks a bit rough though Tongue

Great to see you back out diggin

Beer
Hello Joe, nice digs! You go to some great producing spots? Congratulations on you first outing in weeks.

Was it a private?
Great finds !
I  got out this morning with my wife. I spent more time trying to reset new carrot it was stuck in vibrate mode. Changed battery's still stuck. My wife fixed it.
Time to search for another unit spare.
Not happy with carrot.
Cman1, yeah the Carrot has it moments. I had to re-read the instructions a few times.
But it really helps in the long run, kept me from damaging a few silvers this past spring.
Glad you finally got out and got some good goodies, All work and no play makes Joe a dull boy!
Glad you got out--the ground here is still pretty hard, but we did have some rain so I might take a chance and get out later on if it clears up.  Nice finds!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's