Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Out with old friends and new friends detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out yesterday to Henderson with minelabmike and he brought a few friends i had never hunted with,we all had a good time detecting in the heat. I found 6 silvers - 57-d,3 64-d Rosies,silver earring and a smashed sterling dragon holding a jade stone, I found 18 wheats yesterday and 8 the day before 41-58, total 26. My oldest coin was a 39 nickel also found a 59 Canadian cent. bringing my year total silver coins to 81 and wheats to 450. Trying to hurry up and get to 100 silver coins. Thanks for lookin!
Excellent finds and new friends.
Leo, it goes to show you that you know how to pick a site...Congratulations! You would be a good detecting partner to listen too.
Thanks, Bigtony!
Nice hunt Leo! YesYesYesBeer You're killing it out there!

Ed/ODF
Been a little bit since I've found six silvers in a single day...not easy Yes I would be VERY proud of that hunt, Leo!!! Btw...

I like Minelab Mike, but what's your nickname out there?

Joe
My nickname is Fooleo on some other forums, but I just go by Leo.
Good job, very cool to get that many in one trip
(09-15-2015 03:46 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]My nickname is Fooleo on some other forums, but I just go by Leo.

Fooleo? After Coolio, the rapper? I have no idea, but I was thinking something much better for you! How about, "The Vegas Vacuum" or "Las Vegas Leo" Wink

Joe
Reference URL's