Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #54 Has to be a Campsite.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the area where I got #52 & 53. Still quite a bit of ground to cover. But in this case the Merc came first then the pocket knife about 6 feet away. Merc was about 4 inches down. The area was also littered with tin foil plates and balls of foil which I found after, and a few headstamps. Covered it pretty good but the ground is very dry. May hit this and another 2 spots after we get some rain. Also found a spill of clad a well away totaling about $3.00 which is not shown.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Happy enough to wear the skeeter headgear today. Must be my rosy cheeks!

ODF
ODF\Ed, nice 1923 merc - congratulations - you certainly are hitting a good area.

I got out today for an hour and a half at a construction site that I expected would be all clad - I was right. $1.68 in clad some scrap brass but it was fun to just do it!
Now I can scratch that one off my list and move onto the next one.

Good luck with that area.....you'll probably get a STL next time out
(09-16-2015 11:06 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]ODF\Ed, nice 1923 merc - congratulations - you certainly are hitting a good area.

I got out today for an hour and a half at a construction site that I expected would be all clad - I was right. $1.68 in clad some scrap brass but it was fun to just do it!
Now I can scratch that one off my list and move onto the next one.

Good luck with that area.....you'll probably get a STL next time out

Thanks Tony! That means a lot! Hope so!!!!

ODF
Another silver, ya bastard?! Gonna have to change the name of the site soon to Ohio Classifieds! Chuckle

Almost every single pocket knife I find comes out looking like that, with gobs of rust all of them, but they're still awesome to find.

I don't know how you do it in the woods during summer, too much for me. But it's working for you...very well Yes

Joe
Reference URL's