Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fu$@ing hot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, not my hunt, the weather. 74 is supposed to be the average temperature in mid September in NJ, but it's been 85 to almost 90 for the past two weeks! Thankfully, the humidity wasn't too bad today, so I was able to tolerate it for about 3 hours.

Went back to where I got the infantry button and other relics Tuesday, but the ground is in really bad shape...very dry, and just managed a few wheats. Standing on a hill in the heat and only finding wheats was not my cup of tea, so I decided to try another spot nearby, where I've gotten mercs before.

Ground was bad there too, but I did manage a 42 war nickel, and a 1909 British half penny.

No more hunting for me until it cools down, and we get some heavy rain.

Joe
Cool saves

hang in there Joe = fall's a comin! Yes

Beer
Nice catch!

Yeah it was 85 today here but at least there was a breeze! It's coming! Next week highs here in the 70's and cool mornings!

ODF
Not a bad day. That British coin is pretty cool. It's been hot here too. 50s in the morning and 80s in the afternoon.
Yeah, they say the cooler weather is coming - at least you got out and made some good finds
Reference URL's