Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #56,57 & 58 and some Silverplate!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back the the same area and slowed down alot. But did widen my parameter in 2 areas. 44 Merc in the first area at a spot where the skunks and raccoons have been digging grubs like crazy. The Rosie, Washington, 57 Wheat and 49 Jeff all in a dead straight line 2 feet from each other. This is the second 44 Merc I've dug this week and the second Washington.

The spoon handle, and get this, was sticking out of the ground about an inch, straight down. Unfortunately it's silver plate but in pretty good shape. It's the pattern "Milady" by Community Silver Plate company and was produced in 1940!

And I was going so slow and relaxed that the little guy the third photo down was able to catch up with me!YesChuckle

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!

ODF
Congrats! You are closing the gap.Happy
(09-18-2015 08:07 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! You are closing the gap.Happy

Thanks Leo! Ya know I just noticed that those silvers are all ten years apart! That's strange. Almost like a decade trifecta! LOL!!!

Ed/ODF
Congratulations keep it going man you'll be at 100 soon enough.
Great nature picture too
You're killin it Ed!

Yes
Reference URL's