Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: drove through our fire area today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Devastating.
[attachment=6499]
150 yds out my front door

Here's one more photo
That's a little too up close and personal for me. Did you guys have to evacuate? I saw a small forest fire in PA once and I swear to God you could hear it from a mile away! It scared the crap out of me!

ODF
Was evacuated for 6 days, Firefighters risked their lives and saved our neighborhood. It was a hell of a fight. Just acoss that canyon in the pic as many as 500 houses were lost. Lived in Sierra for some 30 yrs. worst I've seen. 
THANKS YOU FIREFIGHTERS!
Amen. Glad to hear your house is saved, and your back . One hell of a monster.
Cap, glad you and your property survived. Sorry about your neighbors as it was bad!!

The Firefighters are unbelievable in these types of situations!! God Bless Them!
(09-19-2015 06:54 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Was evacuated for 6 days, Firefighters risked their lives and saved our neighborhood. It was a hell of a fight. Just acoss that canyon in the pic as many as 500 houses were lost. Lived in Sierra for some 30 yrs. worst I've seen. 
THANKS YOU FIREFIGHTERS!

(09-19-2015 07:32 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Amen. Glad to hear your house is saved, and your back . One hell of a monster.

Cap & Ray, sorry to hear about the fires...terrible situation. Prayers for y'all out there.

Life is the most precious gift of all, glad everyone is okay, as stuff can always be replaced.

Blessings, guys.

Joe
(09-19-2015 06:54 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Was evacuated for 6 days, Firefighters risked their lives and saved our neighborhood. It was a hell of a fight. Just acoss that canyon in the pic as many as 500 houses were lost. Lived in Sierra for some 30 yrs. worst I've seen. 
THANKS YOU FIREFIGHTERS!

That's good news on your safety. That firefighting stuff in those hills is probably "the" most dangerous profession one can have. Thank God someone has the Quinones to actually do it. I've hung from 60 story buildings in Manhattan and was in a more safe situation than those fellas. God Bless them!!

ODF
Thanks guys
Wow glad to hear you guys are ok, you can replace stuff but not our lives.
Sorry to hear abougt your neighbors.
Reference URL's